Real Wedding: Nicolette & Andrew
The Breakers holds a special place in both Nicolette and Andrew’s hearts. Growing up, Nicolette regularly attended events at the resort and was always in awe of the beauty of the property. It was also the location where both of their families were able to spend time together and get to know each other. When the time came for Nicolette and Andrew to say “I Do,” the decision was simple. “We chose The Breakers for our wedding because it is absolutely stunning,” shares Nicolette.
Peek inside their gorgeous day, with photos courtesy of Jack Bates Photography…
When asked to share her favorite memory, Nicolette said, “The moment of walking down the aisle in the Mediterranean Courtyard. The aisle was lined with beautiful greenery and candle lanterns. At the end of the aisle was Andrew and the beautiful green and white floral ceremony arrangement…We had an intimate 35-person wedding and it was a dream!”
Congratulations, Nicolette and Andrew!
- Venue & Catering: The Breakers, Sal Racicot
- Decor & Design: Design Studio at The Breakers
- Wedding Planner: Natalie Events
- Cake: The Breakers Cake Shop
- Ceremony: Mediterranean Courtyard
- Dinner: Mediterranean Ballroom
- Photography: Jack Bates Photography
- Videographer: Dream Light Visuals
- Entertainment: Rock With U