Real Celebration: 29th Annual Discovery Celebration
Ready for a vibrant celebration? The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund recently hosted their 29th Annual Discovery Celebration at The Breakers. Attendees enjoyed an unforgettable evening surrounded by bold, beautiful colors that benefited an amazing cause.
The Breakers in-house Design Studio transformed the newly re-imagined Ponce de Leon Ballroom with rich emerald hues, lush greenery and a mix of velvet and palm frond tablecloths in front of a dramatic linen draped stage. Take a peek inside this stunning gala, with photos courtesy of Michael Blanchard Photography…
- Venue & Catering: The Breakers, Sascha LaGreca
- Decor & Design: Design Studio at The Breakers, Jennifer Herrera
- Planner: Rafanelli Events, Bryan Rafanelli
- Dinner: Ponce de Leon Ballroom
- Photography: Michael Blanchard Photography