Real Wedding: Monique & Shay
When the time came for Monique and Shay to say “I Do,” the decision was simple. “Shay and I knew a few things for certain when it came to planning our perfect wedding – being married in a religious ceremony at our home church, throwing an epic wedding reception in the glorious Mediterranean Ballroom, and hosting our family and friends at our most cherished place, one of our absolute favorite destinations on earth – The Breakers,” shares Monique.
“It was undoubtedly the best decision we made… we feel so fortunate to have lived out our fairy-tale wedding dreams.”
Peek inside their stunning day, with photos courtesy of PS Photography and Films…
When asked to share their favorite memory, Monique explains, “We’ve never felt so much joy and happiness in one weekend – a true testament to the quality and character of the individuals employed at The Breakers, as well as the caliber of service we received throughout our wedding journey.” She continues, “Thank you for giving us the wedding weekend of a lifetime – the most cherished of memories that will undoubtedly last forever.”
Congratulations, Monique and Shay!
- Venue & Catering: The Breakers, Sascha LaGreca
- Decor & Design: Design Studio at The Breakers, Jennifer Herrera
- Wedding Planner: Carrie Zack Events, Carrie Zack
- Cake: The Breakers Cake Shop
- Ceremony: Bethesda By The Sea
- Reception: Ocean Lawn
- Dinner: Mediterranean Ballroom
- Photography & Videographer: PS Photography and Films
- Entertainment: Rock With U