Real Wedding: Britannia & Brian
The Breakers has always held a special place in both Britannia and Brian’s hearts. Brian’s parents had their wedding reception here 35 years ago and Britannia’s sister and brother-in-law were married here is 2013. “We both grew up in awe of The Breakers,” shares Britannia. “Brian proposed to me outside by the ocean wall, making The Breakers officially a second home to us.”
“All of these sentiments combined with the unparalleled hospitality and professionalism exuded by The Breakers made choosing it as our venue one of the easiest decisions we have ever made,” gleams Britannia.
Take a peek inside their gorgeous day, with photos courtesy of Katie Lopez Photography…
“It’s hard to choose one favorite memory from a weekend filled with them,” shares Britannia. “The ceremony was a dream… Walking down the aisle towards my best friend surrounded by the people who love us the most in this world will be a feeling I never forget.”
Congratulations, Britannia and Brian!
- Venue & Catering: The Breakers, Katie Gillespie
- Decor & Design: Design Studio at The Breakers, Jennifer Herrera
- Wedding Planner: Sheila Camp Motley Events, Sheila Motley
- Cake: The Breakers Cake Shop
- Ceremony: Ocean Lawn
- Reception: The Circle
- Dinner: Mediterranean Ballroom
- Photography: Katie Lopez Photography
- Videographer: Merge Social
- Entertainment: East Coast Entertainment