Real Wedding: Kat & Eric
From an early age, Kat knew there was something special about The Breakers, “This resort exudes luxury and sophistication with extraordinary attention to detail—from timeless designs to unparalleled services.” “Making it our wedding venue of choice was the very first decision we made during our wedding planning process, and we couldn’t imagine having it anywhere else!” gleams Kat.
Take a peek inside their stunning day, with photos courtesy of KT Merry…
“It was the most perfect, sunny Saturday in Palm Beach when we married at St. Ann’s Catholic Church,” shares Kat.
“The Breaker’s Design Studio Team transformed their Venetian Ballroom, with floor-to-ceiling views of the ocean, into an enchanted garden with lush floral tables and ceiling arrangements, candles everywhere, indoor fireworks and a large pergola adorned with even more greenery to frame the stage for our 9-piece live band,” Kat recalls when sharing some of her favorite memories from their special day.
Congratulations, Kat and Eric!
- Venue & Catering: The Breakers, Kym Bichon
- Decor & Design: Design Studio at The Breakers
- Wedding Planner: Kiss The Planner, Aviva Sammuels
- Cake: The Breakers Cake Shop
- Ceremony: St. Ann Catholic Church
- Reception: : Mediterranean Ballroom
- Dinner: Venetian Ballroom
- Photography: KT Merry
- Videographer: East West Production
- Entertainment: Elan Artists