Thirsty Thursday: Margarita Sips
National Margarita Day is this Saturday — are you ready?
In honor of this fun holiday, The Breakers is serving up specialty margaritas in all of our restaurants and bars – all delicious drinks that would also make a wonderful addition to your wedding’s cocktail menu!
If you can’t raise a glass with us, honor the holiday at home with these tempting recipes…
- 2 oz. Jose Cuervo Reserva de la Familia Anejo Tequila
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- 1 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice (1 lime)
- 1 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice (1 lemon)
- 1 oz. Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice (1/2 orange)
- 1 oz. Agave Nectar
- 1/2 oz. Grand Marnier
In a large cocktail shaker with ice, combine tequila, Cointreau, juices, and agave nectar. Shake vigorously and serve in a chilled glass or on the rocks with a salt-rimmed glass. Top with a Grand Marnier float and add a fresh lime wedge to garnish.
Pink Raspberry Margarita
What you’ll need:
- 1 oz Voodoo Tiki Desert Rose Tequila
- 1 oz Tequila Rose
- 1/2 oz Crème de Noyaux
- 1/2 oz Chambord
- 2 ½ oz Cream
- Dash of Grenadine
- Garnish: Fresh Raspberries or Strawberries
Rim a chilled margarita glass with sugar. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with fresh raspberries.