Breakers Dream Wedding Pinterest Contest: PIN It to WIN It!
Do you love Pinterest as much as we do? The Breakers Weddings and Celebrations Team is excited to announce our first PIN It to WIN It contest!
Want to win a two-night stay at The Breakers? Here’s how…
- Follow us: Pinterest.com/BreakersWedding
- Create a Board titled: Breakers Dream Wedding
- Pin at least 25 images from BreakersWedding Boards onto your Board before Dec. 1.
- Pin the contest image onto your Board and Tag #BreakersWedding in every Pin
- Consider Pinning inspiration for every aspect of your special day: Ceremony/Dinner Locations, Décor, Cake, Bouquet, Gown, Shoes, Food, Cocktails …and more!
Winner enjoys a two-night stay for two at The Breakers Palm Beach!
Contest ends midnight Saturday, Dec. 1 and the winner will be announced Friday, Dec. 7.
The winner will be selected by The Breakers Weddings and Celebrations Team. Extra consideration will go to Breakers Dream Wedding Boards that pin inspiration for every aspect of your special day, using as many Breakers Weddings Boards as possible.
Get Started: Click here to follow BreakersWeddings on Pinterest today!
The Fine Print…
- All images in your Breakers Dream Wedding Board must be Pinned from Pinterest.com/BreakersWedding or our website.
- The two-night stay for two is valid June through September and is based on availability at time of reservation. Two-night stay is non-transferable.
- On Boards titled “Breakers Dream Wedding” will be considered; all pins must include #BreakersWedding hashtag and the contest image must be pinned into your Board.
Happy Pinning! We can’t wait to see your Breakers Dream Wedding Boards!!
[…] Breakers Weddings and Celebrations Team is excited to announce the winner of our first PIN It to WIN It Pinterest […]
Under the instructions, it says to call the board “Breakers Dream Wedding,” but in the fime print section, it says something about “Dream Breakers Wedding.” Which should it be? Thanks!
Hi Leslie! The board should be titled: “Breakers Dream Wedding” — Happy Pinning!