Top 5 Reasons to Hire a Wedding Planner
The Breakers’ destination wedding team is often asked if we recommend hiring a planner to help coordinate your wedding – this is an important decision, so we have compiled a list with the top five reasons hiring a wedding or event planner is a great choice…
Photo by Chris Joriann Fine Art Photography
1. Professional Pros: Planning a wedding or event can be a full time job. From researching vendors, taking care of the details, and coming up with creative ideas to make your celebration amazing, a planner will save you hours of legwork. A professional keeps you updated, makes detailed itineraries for all involved, including other vendors, and assures you that everything will happen on time and on schedule. They will flawlessly execute your event.
2. Expert advice: Your planner channels your tastes, taking into consideration your style and personality. They make sure that your event day surpasses all expectations and turn your dreams into a reality, and can offer etiquette and ideas along the way.
3. Vendor Loyalty: Great planners have built outstanding relationships with vendors in all categories. In turn, vendors want to work with these planners because they know the event is going to run smoothly. You are assured to get the best prices from the finest, most reliable vendors who love working with your planner.
4. Just In Case: A planner is educated in handling situations that involve any unforeseen circumstances relating to your event day with grace and ease. Their goal is to go above and beyond and to devise solutions to make your day perfect, no matter what it takes.
5. In the Know: A savvy planner with keep up with all the latest industry trends and stay ahead of the curve. They have the ability to suggest out of the box ideas that will add personalization and a wow factor to your event.
Our team has had the opportunity to work with many talented wedding planners. Here is a list of The Breakers recommended wedding and event planners…
- The Planning Company Inc., Trina S. Chaney-Hoo: (561) 601-1792; www.theplanningcompany.net | Breakers Spotlight
- Posh Parties & Paper, Heather Lowenthal: (561) 302-0702; www.poshpartiesonline.com | Breakers Spotlight
- Sara Renee Events, Sara Renee: (954) 326-8426; www.sarareneeevents.com | Breakers Spotlight
- The Zanadu Group, Cheryl Beitler: (954) 986-9488, (407) 402-9323; www.zanadugroup.com | Breakers Spotlight
- Marcy Blum: (212) 929-9814; www.marcyblum.com
- Harriette Rose Katz: (212) 535-0005; www.gourmetadvisory.com
- Leslie Mastin: (201) 615-7213; www.lesliemastinevents.com
- David Reinhard Events, LLC., Ann David & Nicky Reinhard: (212) 535-1520; www.davidreinhard.com
- Jennifer Zabinski Events: (212) 362-4755; www.jzevents.com
- Elegant Occasions, JoAnn Gregoli: (212) 704-0048, (888) 361-9177; www.elegantoccasions.com
- Rafanelli Events: (617) 357-1818, (561) 515-6022, Bryan Rafanelli; www.rafanellievents.com
- Laurie Arons Special Events, LLC: (415) 332-0600, Laurie Arons; www.LaurieArons.com | Breakers Spotlight
Say “I Do” at one of the most beautiful places on earth. Contact us today to
start planning your dream wedding at The Breakers!
Wedding is one of the most delightful day in everyone’s life.Hiring a wedding planner shall help us stress free,can engage time happily with our relations during that time.Also,wedding planners with their experience make a budget plan for the wedding which eliminates unnecessary wedding expenditures. life. They shall be able to put their creative ideas in making a wedding most memorable.
I could not agree more with this post… Choosing a right wedding planner is one of the most important decisions that couples have to make. Working in this industry as a wedding photographer, I have seen things go wrong too many times. Great post and excellent recommendations!
This is wonderful advice! When the right planner or coordinator is involved, it is infinitely easier for the couple to enjoy their day! – no worries about details slipping through the cracks, missed opportunities, or unreliable vendors. So glad you encourage couples to engage a planner!