Pinterest How-To: Pin Your Wedding Inspiration!
You may have heard of it – and if you’re not on it yet, be careful: Pinterest is addicting! Best described as a “virtual pinboard,” Pinterest helps you virtually organize and share all the pretty things you love. It’s also the newest “in” thing for wedding planning!
Instead of tearing pages out of a magazine or printing pictures from your favorite blog, you can compile all your wedding ideas in one place – creating an online inspiration board you can easily share with your family and friends.
Ready to get pinning?
Here’s our easy guide to Pinterest in just five steps…
• Step one: Join Pinterest. Since it’s so popular, you will have to request an invite. Or, if you know someone currently on Pinterest – they can invite you right away.
Breakers Weddings has an account and we’d be happy to invite you. Leave us a comment here, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you an invite!
• Step two: Follow your friends, family and all the wedding professionals, blogs and publications you love. You can even find your friends by logging in through Facebook and Twitter, or by importing your email contacts.
Don’t forget to follow us at Pinterest.com/BreakersWedding!
• Step three: Create your boards. You can “Create a Board” – as many boards as you’d like, labeled however you like – and start uploading images and links to inspiration you’ve found.
You can create your own boards for Décor Inspiration (ours, below), Bouquet Ideas, Wedding Gowns, Invitations and even Shoes – to name a few.
• Step four: Start pinning! Upload images, add links and put all your wedding inspiration into handy pinboards…
Search “wedding” or choose the “weddings & events” category to discover all the wedding goodies Pinterest has to offer.
• Step five: Repin and share. Love something a friend has pinned? You can choose to “like” their post, comment on it, and “repin” it to one of your own boards.
Happy Pinning! See you on Pinterest…