Let Your Drink Don A Tux Too
The groom and his buddies will wear a tuxedo on the big day – why not choose a specialty drink to match? The Breakers’ Black & White ‘Tuxedo’ Chocolate Martini is a sweet and sleek treat for your cocktail hour.
Want to try one at home after the groom tries on his tux? Grab a shaker and shake up some yumminess.
What you’ll need:
• 2 oz. Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka
• 1 oz. Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
• 1 oz. Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur
• ¾ Cointreau
• 1 (or a few) black and white striped chocolate stick(s)
• In a large shaker with ice, combine the liquid ingredients
• Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass
• Garnish with the black and white striped chocolate stick(s)
• Sweet secret: Substitute the Godiva Dark for Chambord and you have yourself a White Chocolate Raspberry Martini.