Nibble On This: Breakers’ Avocado Fries
Every great party needs fabulous snacks. The Breakers’ avocado fries are a wonderful addition to any cocktail party, bridesmaid luncheon or get together.
Order the avocado fries at The Breakers’ Seafood Bar or make them at home!
What you’ll need:
• One Avocado
• Tempura Mix
• Lime Juice
• Cajun Seasoning
• Panko Bread Crumbs
• Salt and Pepper
• Poblano Pepper Sour Cream for Dipping
1. Peel and seed the Avocado and cut into half-inch strips
2. Dust the strips in flour
3. Dip strips in tempura mix that is seasoned with lime juice and cajun seasoning
4. Coat the avocado strips with Panko breadcrumbs
5. Fry strips in 375-degree oil until golden brown, season with salt and pepper
6. Serve with sour cream mixed with a sprinkling of Poblano pepper seasoning for dipping
Pair it with a cocktail: Need Something to Sip on? Enjoy our drink recipes.
good post – sounds delicious!