From Our Kitchen To Yours: Guacamole Chamacuero
Looking for a recipe for some delicious guacamole this summer? Our chefs are sharing their favorite recipe for the sweet and creamy avocado dip.
• 2 Avocados
• 1 tbsp Fine Chopped Onions
• 1 Seeded, Minced Serrano Peppers
• 3 oz Halved Red Grapes
• 1 tsp Fresh Lime Juice
• 1-1/2 oz Peeled, Diced Mango
• 1/8 tsp Kosher Salt
• Finely chop onion, rinse in water, then drain.
• If grapes are large, cut into quarters.
• Smash the avocado.
• Combine smashed avocado, mango, red grapes, lime juice, Serrano chilies and salt.
• Serve with a smile and a bowl of chips.
Note: This recipe makes 1-1/2 cups.