Sweeten The Deal: Add A Specialty Drink To Your Meal
If you’re looking for something to help make your reception more memorable, we’ve got a trick to share – add a specialty cocktail to your menu.
Try a delicious, eclectic favorite from The Breakers’ signature cocktail series: La Poire Peartini.
Can’t wait for the big day? Try the recipe at home!
What you’ll need:
• 2 oz. Grey Goose La Poire Vodka
• ¾ oz. Disaronno Amaretto
• ½ oz. Simple Syrup
• ½ oz. fresh Lemon Juice
• Pear slice(s) for garnish
• In a large shaker with ice, combine the liquid ingredients
• Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass
• Garnish with a pear slice
• Serve with a smile!
Share your creation: If you make the Peartini at home – or use any of our Something To Sip On recipes – please take a photo and upload it to our Facebook page!