Celebrate National Margarita Day With An Ultra Premium Margarita
Great news: Today is National Margarita Day! To celebrate such a splendous holiday, The Breakers is serving up specialty margaritas in all of our restaurants and bars. Stop by tonight for a yummy treat!
In case you get thirsty at home this weekend, here is the recipe for one of our specialty margaritas — the Ultra Premium, better known as the Reserva de la Familia Grande Oro Margarita.
What you’ll need:
• 2 oz. Jose Cuervo Reserva de la Familia Anejo Tequila
• 1 oz. Cointreau
• 1 oz. Fresh squeezed lime juice (1 lime)
• 1 oz. Fresh squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
• 1 oz. Fresh squeezed orange juice (1/2 orange)
• 1 oz. Agave Nectar
• 1/2 oz. Grand Marnier
• Step 1: In a large cocktail shaker with ice, combine tequila, Cointreau, juices, and agave nectar.
• Step 2: Shake vigorously.
• Step 3: Serve up in a chilled martini glass or on the rocks with a salt rimmed glass.
• Step 4: Finish with a Grand Marnier float.
• Step 5: Add a fresh lime wedge to garnish.
Note: This recipe makes one cocktail