A Healthy (And Delicious) Recipe
With your wedding approaching, we’re sure that you want to look and feel your best! We chatted with our Executive Chef, Jeff Simms, who gave us some amazing recipes to start your wedding planning out on a healthy (and delicious) foot.
One of Chef Simms personal favorites is his Turkey Burger with Apple Compote (Serves 6-8):
What you’ll need:
· 2 lbs ground turkey breast
· 1 large white onion, finely chopped
· 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
· 1/3 bunch of parsley, chopped fine
· ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
· 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
· ½ cup Apple Chutney, Chopped and Drained
· salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
· Combine ground turkey with chopped onions, garlic and parsley
· Add grated Parmesan, olive oil and apple chutney.
· Season with salt and pepper, mix well and form into 8-ounce patties.
· Grill and enjoy!