Planning to say “I Do” this summer? We have a delicious recipe for Roasted Peach Lemonade that would make the perfect specialty cocktail…
What you’ll need:
- 4 medium peaches, pitted and sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 cups fresh lemonade
1. Preheat the oven to 400F for roasting.
2. Place the peaches (skin side down) in a baking dish and sprinkle the tops with sugar.
3. Roast the peaches for about 25 minutes or until the tops of the peaches are juicy at the skins and can be easily pinched off.
4. Remove the outside of the peach skins and drop the roasted peaches into a blender.
5. Pour in enough lemonade to cover the peaches in the blender and puree the peaches completely, until the liquid is a little foamy and frothy.
6. Pour the mixture into a pitcher and stir in the rest of the lemonade.
7. Let chill, stir and serve with a smile!