Did you know August is National Peach Month? We’re happy to honor this lovely fruit with a delicious recipe for Roasted Peach Lemonade!
What you’ll need:
- 4 medium peaches, pitted and sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 cups fresh lemonade
1. Preheat the oven to 400F for roasting.
2. Place the peaches (skin side down) in a baking dish and sprinkle the tops with sugar.
3. Roast the peaches for about 25 minutes or until the tops of the peaches are juicy at the skins and can be easily pinched off.
4. Remove the outside of the peach skins and drop the roasted peaches into a blender.
5. Pour in enough lemonade to cover the peaches in the blender and puree the peaches completely, until the liquid is a little foamy and frothy.
6. Pour the mixture into a pitcher and stir in the rest of the lemonade.
7. Let chill, stir and serve with a smile!
More peachiness: Visit any of The Breakers’ restaurants this August for peach-inspired cocktails – including an Añejo Peach Margarita at HMF, Limoncello and Peach Bellini at The Italian Restaurant, Peach Caipirinha at The Seafood Bar, and Peach Mojito at The Steakhouse. Cheers!