What is sweet and tangy and bright pink all over? Pink Lemonade Cookies!
Our Cake Shop whipped up these yummy (and oh-so pretty) cookies for a recent wedding and we just had to share the recipe…
What you’ll need:
2 sticks (8 ounces) Unsalted Butter
1 cup Granulated Sugar
3 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/3 Cup Almond Flour
3 each lemon zest
1 cup Apricot Jam
1 cup Cream fondant (Dyed Bright Pink)
- Cream together the butter and sugar until white, light and fluffy
- Add in eggs one at a time and mix after each addition
- Add in flours and baking powder and mix until combined
- Add in zest and let dough rest in fridge for at least three hours or over night
- Once dough is firm roll out to ¼ inch thick
- Cut out cookies using a fluted round cutter
- Bake cookies on a greased sheet pan at 350F for 8-10 minutes; cookies should be light brown on edges
- Let cookies cool completely and sandwich two cookies together using a nickel size amount of apricot jam
- Frost cookies with pink cream fondant and serve with a smile!
Share your creation: If you make The Breakers’ Pink Lemonade Cookies at home, please take a photo and upload it to our Facebook page!