Are you ready to honor Irish culture? Sunday is St. Patrick’s Day and we want to make sure you celebrate in style – or, at least with a delicious drink in hand!
Since we’re not quite fans of green beer, we reached out to Breakers’ Beverage Manager and certified Sommelier John Kao for some classic and festive Irish recommendations…
Also keep this list handy and consider an Irish-inspired spirit for your wedding day! Specialty cocktails are always a perfect way to honor your family’s heritage.
• Magners Irish Cider
• Black & Tan – Guinness and Harp’s half and half
• Irish Coffee – traditional recipe
• Black Velvet – Guinness and Champagne
• Harp’s Shandy – Harp’s with a Sprite topper
• Nutty Irishman – Bailey’s, Frangelico, Vanilla Vodka and whipped cream
• Green Dublin Apple Martini – Irish Whiskey, White Cranberry Juice and Apple Pucker
• Caramel Dipped Apple – Caramel Bailey’s, Van Gogh Wild Apple Vodka, Apple Pucker, and caramel sauce
• Fool’s Gold – Irish Whiskey, Grand Marnier and Cinnamon Schnapps
• Sweet Tea Cider – Sweet Tea Vodka, Ketel One Citroen, Apple Pucker, Apple Cider, and Cinnamon Schnapps
• Irish Punch – Irish Whiskey, B&B, Sour Mix, Honey, Bitters and Grated Nutmeg
• Irish Blond Cocktail – Irish Whiskey, Triple Sec, Harvey’s Bristol Cream Sherry and Bitters
• Irish “Ale” Cocktail – Irish Whiskey, Ginger Beer and Fresh Limes
Cheers! Happy St. Patty’s Day!